1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION
1.1 All bookings will be confirmed text or WhatsApp.
2.1 We understand that plans can change so we appreciate to be notified of any cancellation as soon as possible.
3. UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
3.1 The Company reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances which would subject Mega Games or any of its employees or any of its participants to danger.
4. MEDIA RIGHTS
4.1 During the event we may take some photos and videos. Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Mega Games for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any request being made to the featured parties and without any payment or compensation being offered. If this is not acceptable, please notify us by phone or e-mail.
5.1 Mega Games will not be held responsible for delayed events which are out of our control such as traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfil our obligations. In the event of late arrival, we will continue the session until the correct amount of time has been reached.
5.2 In the unlikely event of a major technical failure on board, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date arranged.
5.3 Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any damage to driveway or ground’s that is caused by our vehicle, crew or party goers. It is the party organiser’s responsibility to take advice from a qualified person, whether the grounds are suitable to support our vehicles.
6.1 In the event of damage to our equipment or vehicle that is caused by excessively harsh treatment or vandalism and that is deemed purposeful we reserve the right to charge to the originally contracted person the full amount to repair or replace the equipment. Any damages must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
7. AGE APPROPRIATE GAMING
7.1 Mega Games are very strict with age appropriate gaming.
8. FOOD & DRINKS CONSUMPTION
8.1 No food or drinks to be consumed on board.
9. SAFETY OF PARTICIPANTS
9.1 We will not tolerate bad language, aggressive or threatening behaviour to our team or other party goers. We reserve the right to send away any person who is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In some cases we reserve the right to end the session immediately. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
9.2 For the comfort, health and safety of all participants, Mega Games operates a strict NO SMOKING policy.
9.3 The Company will accept no liability for problems arising from failure to accept and/or respond to the authority and instructions of the appointed staff.
10. PARKING RESTRICTIONS
Please be aware that the responsibility of arranging a suitable parking space falls with the person or persons that have booked and paid for the hire of Mega Games. Please see our terms and conditions for more information about responsibility.
The Mega Games van dimensions are:
- 7m in length
- 2m in width
- 3m in height
- Either a suitable parking bay that has no restrictions.
- Parking space of approximately 2 and a half car spaces in length.
- Suitable driveway.
- A clearing on the left hand side of the van for passengers to board safely.
- Access to a standard plug socket no further than 40m from the allocated parking space (unless you require a generator).
- If a driveway is used, there must be enough room for the van to turn in to the driveway without causing damage to the driveway or the van.
- The van not be parked on a yellow line.
- The van cannot be blocking any foot paths.
- The van cannot be parked anywhere where it is at risk of being issued a penalty.
- The van cannot be parked on a main road where it or the passengers could be at risk.
- The van cannot be parked on a main junction or anywhere where it may be obstructing traffic.
- If any fees are to be paid for parking, this must be covered by the party booking the van for hire.
- Any extension leads used must not be crossing any roads which could result in a hazard for cars or people using the van.
- Any extension leads cannot be blocking any busy foot paths where they may cause a hazard to members of the public.
- If on arrival the parking space is insufficient or we cannot park for any other reason, we will be happy to try one more nearby alternative location, so please make sure you have a back-up plan. However, we do reserve the right to leave if the above requirements are not met.
13. HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Here at Mega Games we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.